“880 Alexadria Pike” Grand Re-Opening
Connecting Hearts is one of nine businesses hosting the Grand Re-Opening of the 880 Alexandria Pike building. We are thrilled to be in this beautiful space with room for our new, hands-on training facility. Please join us!
- 880 Alexandria Pike, Fort Thomas, KY (we are in Suite 207)
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 9:45 a.m. – Shuttles begin from Tower Park Mess Hall
- 10:00 a.m. – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Drive thru for free goodie bags with hospital grade disinfectant and more!
- Stop inside for wine tasting, raffles, hands on training at Connecting Hearts, and tour the new businesses.
- (Connecting Hearts will be following all Covid-19 guidelines for Kentucky.)
Meet us & learn about Home Care Plus classes
- Tour our offices; learn more about the services we provide and see our new hands-on training room.
- Our trainer will be present to answer your questions.
- Attendees can learn more about our new Home Care Plus class for families (one free class per family of 2; sessions are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis).
The pandemic has introduced so many challenges for our families with senior loved ones. We know how difficult it has been for you and we are here to help. This free class will assist families in designing their own Wellness Program for a loved one who wants to stay in their own home, but requires some assistance.